Take the chance and apply for our scholarship of $500 per year. We offer the scholarship for you who write a master’s thesis or studying abroad. The application deadline is October 31 every year. All students are welcome to apply!
Optimizee AB is the company behind CryptoRunner.com, a leading cryptocurrency comparison site. From the autumn of 2020, we will distribute our “CryptoRunner Scholarship” and “InvestoRunner Scholarship”each $500, total of $1,000 per year.
Education is important to give all people economic opportunities. With us, you will find a lot of educational material about cryptocurrencies, investments, and generally about personal finance. We want to increase knowledge in our industry and in several areas. To help students financially, we offer our scholarship. All students, regardless of the university and college, are welcome to apply.
Who can apply?
- You are a student at a university or college.
- You have or will write a master’s thesis or study abroad.
- Your essay or studies abroad touch on economics or include an economic perspective.
Note: You can apply for our scholarship in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia, or another country where we are established. View all countries in the menu. Your essay or studies abroad must be completed during the same year as the application.
How do I apply?
Send your application to [email protected] or use the form below, enter the subject “CryptoRunner Scholarship”. The last application day is 31 October each year. Include the following in your application:
- First and last name
- School and education
- Short presentation of you
- Photo or LinkedIn profile
- Master thesis, description, and summary
- Alternatively, studies abroad, description of studies
How is the winner chosen?
The winner will be chosen by a jury consisting of employees with us. This takes place no later than 8 weeks after the last application date. The jury’s decision cannot be appealed. Before payment is made, the person must send proof of enrollment from their university or college. With approval, the winner will be published on this page.
We wish you good luck! / CryptoRunner Team
- Oskar Christiansen. Industrial Engineering and Management at Lund University, Sweden. Master’s thesis in economics, AI and machine learning.
- Maja Pekkari and Veronica Fransson. Economics at Uppsala University, Sweden. Master’s thesis in financial services, e-wallets and women’s independence. To investigate the effect access to financial services has on women’s independence with a field study in Jordan.
- Carl Holck-Larsen. International Business and Politics at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark. Master’s degree at the London School of Economics, including subjects like blockchain, politics of money, and global business in international relations.