CryptoRunner.com collects everything people need to know about the future of money Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Our mission is to help users navigate the crypto space by writing guides and reviews of all popular services and innovative products in the Bitcoin community. The web is full of pages that partially cover a topic. We want to help our audience navigate the crypto space with well-researched guides and reviews.
CryptoRunner consists of a small team that focuses on making the best guides and review in the crypto space. We only work with dedicated people who want to contribute to the bitcoin community. CryptoRunner.com don’t publish pages until they have the best content and user experience on the web. We are perfectionists who expect you to care about details as much as we do. Only the best is good enough.
When we develop the website and improve the user experience for our visitors, we think long-term. CryptoRunner doesn’t take shortcuts because we are here to stay. Learn more about CryptoRunner.com and our company values and mission on the about us page.
Do you have a burning interest in Bitcoin and writing experience? In that case, our freelance writer job could interest you. CryptoRunner is looking for experienced writers, bloggers, and journalists with a good understanding of Bitcoin/Blockchain technology and deep insight in the crypto space.
We are looking for a freelance writer to join our small but dedicated team. The job will be writing well-researched and detailed guides, reviews and articles in the crypto space. You must be native/fluent in English and have knowledge of the Bitcoin ecosystem. All content needs to be well-written, informative and interesting to read.
Your workload will depend on how much you and our team can handle. CryptoRunner always has content in the pipeline awaiting research, writing, and publishing. The minimum requirement is one publication per week for freelance writers. We have different types of publications with different priority, pre-work, and content amount.
Everything published needs to be well-researched and contains as information-dense content as possible. You need to prepare the publication by reading everything you can find on that subject to include every single piece of information. The preparation and research work takes longer than writing some types of publications. It is important for us to provide a complete overview for the visitor.
We focus on writing basic guides for those who want to get started with Bitcoin, but also more in-depth guides for all tech geeks. The visitor can read and compare extensive reviews of companies and services on the crypto market. We have three main types of pages listed below:
- Reviews: A review of a bitcoin service or product on the crypto market. Publication with highest priority and quality requirements. Writers get detailed instructions about content, sections, headlines, and sources. Demanding research before writing is needed. Publication length is 3,000+ words.
- Guides: A guide about a specific bitcoin or cryptocurrency topic. Publication with high priority and quality requirements. Writers get detailed instructions about content, sections, headlines, and sources. Demanding research before writing is needed. Publication length is 2,000+ words.
- Articles: Relevant Bitcoin and crypto stories happening around the world. Writers have more freedom to choose subject and content. Good understanding of the subject is required. Publication length is around 1,000-2,000 words.
- Native or fluent English skills.
- Writing experience in the crypto space.
- Good understanding of Bitcoin and Blockchain.
- Be diligent, perceptive, insightful and hard working.
- Minimum one publication per week.
- Formatting and publish articles through the WordPress CMS.
- Stay updated and choose cryptocurrency news to write about.
- Perform thorough research before writing content.
- Publish at least one publication per week.
Please send information about yourself and explain why you’re the right person for the job. Be sure to attach or link to previous work. Applications without writing samples will be ignored. In your application we want the following information:
- Attachment or link to previous work.
- How much you can write per month.
- Types of publications you want to write.
- Kind of topics you want to write about.
- Your background and current occupation.
- Where you live and where you’re from.
- Your expected rate per word and payment.
You can apply for the job by using the contact form below or emailing us at [email protected] The subject should be the job you apply for. We will evaluate your application and get back to you in due course.
NOTE! Response time is longer than usual due to many applications.