Bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency that first started in 2008 and has now become a worldwide phenomenon. In 2009, the first bitcoin transaction took place, and now there are millions of bitcoin transactions all over the world. With bitcoin trading software, getting into this kind of cryptocurrency transaction has only gotten easier. Even if you do not have any knowledge about bitcoin trading, you can still find success in it, as there are numerous cryptocurrency trading platforms that allow you to trade bitcoins. Through algorithms and robotic software, these platforms do all the trading for you, instead of you having to learn the nitty-gritty of buying and selling. To get the most out of your investment, consider signing up for these bitcoin trading platforms.
One of the most highly used and effective platforms is Bitcoin Trader. This platform works by being ahead of the entire market by 0.01 seconds and boasts of a 99.4% accuracy. This is how to get started with it:
1. Study About Cryptocurrency And Bitcoin Trading
Before you even get started with bitcoin trading, and before you sign up to Bitcoin Trader, it is still best that you give yourself a little background knowledge on bitcoin trading. Bitcoin trading is quite straightforward once you have already started with it. As you study about cryptocurrency, you can also go ahead and begin comparing and analyzing cryptocurrency to give yourself a good head start on the trading process.
There is a manual mode on Bitcoin Trader, where you have to perform trading by yourself. Although Bitcoin Trader optimizes its own algorithms to get you the best investments, it’s still a wise move to be knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies.
2. Create An Account
Like Forex trading, you need a wallet to start with. This bitcoin wallet is just like your physical wallet, wherein you store your cryptocurrency. In this case, you are creating your wallet through an account with Bitcoin Trader. Now that you have a place to store your bitcoin funds, you can begin planning your investment strategies. In essence, the wallet you will be setting up with Bitcoin Trader is also like your online banking account.
This is how Bitcoin Trader works:
- Once your registration is accepted by this platform, you already become a member of Bitcoin Trader, and you have complete, free access to this platform.
- To create an account, all you have to do is to sign up to Bitcoin Trader. There are no hidden charges, no broker’s fees, and no commissions.
- With your free account, Bitcoin Trader promises you an unlimited ceiling on your profits.
As you create your account, the following information are needed:
- Email address
- Country of residence
- Contact number
These pieces of information are asked as a part of Bitcoin Trader’s verification process. Before you can withdraw money, these information are needed to verify your account that you really are the rightful owner. A password will also be required.
3. Fund Your Account With Bitcoins
Filling your wallet up with bitcoins is like a trip to the ATM. You key in your transaction, and then you walk out with more cash in your wallet. Like the many ways for you to deposit some money into your bank account, there are many options for you to deposit money into your cryptocurrency wallet.
Whatever your means of filling up your wallet, however, the most critical advice you should remember is to ensure that you are obtaining bitcoins from a secure source. At present, there are minimal government regulations on bitcoins, so falling into the hands of scammers can be a common occurrence. We recommend to compare exchanges here on CryptoRunner before you buy Bitcoin.
With Bitcoin Trader, you can start by filling up your account with just 250 US dollars.
4. Allow Bitcoin Trader To Do Its Thing
Whatever bitcoin you have in your wallet can be sold for other cryptocurrencies like XRP. If you fancy buying a fiat currency, you can even exchange it for US dollars, for instance. The great thing about Bitcoin trader is that it boasts of advanced techniques. It knows when it is the best time for you to buy more bitcoins, which is most likely when they are at a cheaper price. The platform can also indicate when it’s time to let go, such as when bitcoins have already increased greatly in value.
With Bitcoin Trader’s advanced algorithm, you can choose to trade in the following options:
- Auto trade, whereby Bitcoin Trader’s software does all the trading for you. The algorithm of Bitcoin Trader analyzes the current market it is moving in based on historical data and current market conditions. It is here that the software decides on the best trading opportunities for your bitcoins. Once the trading signal is automated or detected, it automatically trades for you. The next time you log in, it is there that you can check how well your bitcoins have functioned financially throughout the day.
- Manual trade, whereby you still have more control about how you would like to buy and sell your bitcoins. On average, you will need to spend 20 minutes of your day on the Bitcoin Trader platform for you to follow through with the day’s buying and selling. This is especially true if you have chosen the manual trade option. You have to decide on the following:
- The amount you like to spend per trade, or per day
- The assets on your cryptocurrency account that you wish to trade
These two factors serve as the parameters by which the algorithm of Bitcoin Trader will act upon and function to get the best trades for you.
5. Withdraw Your Profits
Bitcoin Trader also allows you to withdraw profits at any time of the day, 24/7. All you have to do is to fill up the withdrawal request form. After your broker has received this, your request will be given action within 24 to 48 hours. Bitcoin Trader doesn’t charge you any withdrawal fee, and the amount you wish to be withdrawn is automatically sent to your deposit account.
While many are still skeptical about the bitcoin industry, there is no denying the fact that it is a market that is here to stay. When it first started a decade ago, cryptocurrency, particularly bitcoin trading, was labeled as the future of money and currency. But in today’s day and age, this future has now become a present reality. With more software and traders in place, bitcoin trading is easier and more convenient, thereby prompting even more people to get into the cryptocurrency market. With software such as Bitcoin Trader, now you can start trading like an expert.
Buy Bitcoin with eToro!
Best Bitcoin Exchange. Open An Account In 5 Minutes. 24/7 Trading. Lowest Fees.
Buy Bitcoin with eToro!
Best Bitcoin Exchange. Open an Account in ≈ 5 Minutes. 24/7 Trading. Lowest Fees.
(Risk Disclaimer: Cryptoassets are highly volatile unregulated investment product. No EU investor protection. Your capital is at risk.)